You never know when you will need a Guardian.

A special needs child who turns 18 years old.  A 44-year-old incapacitated in a motorcycle injury.  An elderly individual in a nursing home no longer capable of handling affairs.  If there is no Durable Power of Attorney, you will need an application for Guardianship filed with the Surrogate Court so that you may stand legally in the incapacitated person’s shoes and handle their affairs.  Keith Law Firm, LLC has experience in filing these applications and serving as Guardian ad Litem for alleged incapacitated persons and persons in need of Guardianship for limited purposes.



Comments are closed